Monday, March 28, 2011

The Life.

So today... was amazing.  I felt like I was dreaming this morning.   I think it was one of those moments of excitement that I'll remember forever.  I get to shadow my male equivalent to Mary-Kate Olsen.  My male fashion icon.  That's all I'm going to say. Sigh.  I'm so excited... and overwhelmed by the outfit decisions I will have to make.  Life is so hard.

As you probably noticed I added a few more sections to The Life of a Paperdoll.  Full Length With Shoes is obviously the style section.  If you ever need a style muse.. hopefully you can find something within the gallery that speaks to you.  The Doll House is my "home decor" section.. it includes images that inspire my personal spaces.  As many of you know I studied Interior Design in school, so creating the perfect environment was and is a huge part of my life.  If I get to design my own personal house or space it would include bits and pieces of all the images seen in The Doll House gallery.  It's still a work in progress, so if you have any suggestions please feel free to share!  There is more to come, including a section for my artwork.. so get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...