Saturday, April 2, 2011

Enjoying my overcast day..

I think all Cancers are happiest on overcast days.  I know that I feel at ease with a hint of nostalgia on overcast days... especially in the summer time.  Everything is like super still and almost an eerie quiet.  I love it.  It's the perfect time to reflect for me.  I think it really describes a Cancerian personality pretty perfectly too.  A little dark and gloomy.. moody... there may be a storm in the distance, but it's not quite there yet.  But the gloominess isn't really dark... it's actually quite comforting and it gives an overwhelming sense of calm.  Overcast is the best natural light, especially for photographs.   All of the colors are super clear and crisp, like a Cancer's emotions.  We are always very honest and direct with how we're feeling.   Anyways, I thought I would share that.



little b & little t




$3.95 each! Couldn't resist.
















So Bren came to visit me at work today which was so nice! We did a little shopping and ate some sushi together.  Now we are home.. sipping mint tea and listening to a "cloudy day" mix (Turin Brakes, Super Furry Animals, Stars, Colin Hay etc.) with some candles.  Every Cancer has a cloudy day mix.. if you can't find it in their playlists they either deleted it or disguised it with a different name.. Erica can vouch.  I feel good today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...