Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Home sweet home.

Opening my page just made me feel so much at ease.  My brain was literally a spiderweb all day... in a non creative way... and I'm just glad I'm home and blogging on Paperdoll.  Home sweet home in more ways than one. 

I've been trying to figure out Tumblr all day today... and I KNOOOW!  It's suppose to be super easy.. but it driving me nuts! Why can't I just have a link to my beautiful baby, better know as my blog, from my Tumblr... WHY!  Ok... breathe.  That's all I am going to say on the matter.  The love of my life just got home... hugged me.. fed me homemade wine.. and now we're watching Julie & Julia in bed.  I love this movie.. I know. So lame.  Maybe one day someone will make a movie about my blog! Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...