Monday, September 5, 2011

A day in the life of me and my friends...

So, my friend Jessica and I were getting our nails done by some Brazilian women? (maybe that's a New York thing) and we started talking about our mutual crazy friend.... we'll call her Anfrony.  Anfrony was supposedly talking about her nonexistent house that she plans on getting in the near to distant future with her nonexistent husband and how she really wants to have a shrub in the shape of something on her front lawn.... Edward Scissor-Hands style.  So I guess she decided that she would want a dinosaur.  And what kind of dinosaur Jessica asked? We looked at each other and at the same time say "Brontosaurus!" As if that is such an obvious answer... but no Anfrony of course wants a Stegosaurus... naturally.  I thought maybe it would be cool to have a Velociraptor! But Jessica and I decided that would be too scary.. small arms.  Anyways, Anfrony made good point.  Her nonexistent kids would get to say "ya... that's my house riiiiight there.... with the dinosaur on the front lawn. Thanks for the ride!" Now how cool would that be.

So cool.
Oh and HAPPY LABOR DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...