Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Music


Stevie Nicks

Going through a break up is really difficult.
To cope, I'm doing what most people do which is turning to music.
Music really sets the tone for my day, life, artwork and environments.

This is what I listen to to remind myself of.. myself..
if that makes sense. 
They don't remind me of anyone, they just inspire me.

These alternative.. folk.. rock bands just sum up my lifestyle.
A little bit of whimsy with a little bit of an edge.

Folk Song (Album Version)

I just wanted to share.


Harriet Wheeler and David Gavurin of The Sundays




She & Him




Fleetwood Mac



Andrew Bird




What do they all have in common? 

Whimsy.
A folk sound.
Nostalgia toward my single life.
.. and amazing bangs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...