Friday, October 7, 2011

The things we talk about... we just get each other.


 


Today in the truck while eating McDonald's:

Me: You know what I'm going to miss?

Michael: No what..

Me: Being unemployed.. It's just so easy. I can do whatever I want whenever I want at any time.. bing bang boom.

Michael: Well that's why I work for myself now.

Me: I guess I could do that too.. but it's just so much easier doing nothing.

Michael: Most people don't realize how easy they could have it. You know they sit at work surfing the interweb... Little do they know they could sit on their very own couch in their pjs, do nothing and surf the interweb.

Me: I know right? I mean look at how many people work? Maybe I should tell them about this.

Michael: Nah. They're too stubborn. They won't wanna hear it.

Me: Ya.. I guess.

Michael: You can lead a horse to water.. but you can't make him drink.

We bond mostly over made up scenarios... because when either of us talks about things that we're "passionate" about or things that matter, the other usually loses interest and stops listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...