Friday, December 16, 2011

It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!

The thing I love about this
city is my interaction with complete strangers.
There's a sense of closeness with New Yorkers.
We... can I say we? I'm going to. 
We take care of each other. I like it.

I was purchasing a dust buster the other day 
and as I was paying I was looking at this candle that
this guy was going to buy.  He, as if we were good friends,
said "Oh god you have to smell this."  It wasn't weird.
I promise. 

The smell was so amazing.
The smell of authentic Christmas Tree.
I instantly added it to my purchase. 
Thank you mystery man!

Black Forest
A blend of Douglas Fir and Ebony Wood
- with the subtle hint of Black Currant.


I just realized it's a soy candle too! 
It's sitting next to me right now. 
It smells like Christmas.

This is a perfect gift for the male in your life.
What guy doesn't enjoy the smell of a pine candle?
I have someone in mind that would enjoy this.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how nice of him! That sounds like it would smell so fresh and clean! Maybe I'll pick one up for my boyfriend..

    Your blog is lovely, we're now happily following! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

thoughts?..... comments?...