Tuesday, May 22, 2012

No shame is the name of the game.


Good ol' Chic...... that's what us business women like to call Chicago.
No that's not true.  I just made that up.  But seriously.  I got a lot done today.
And now I'm sprawled out watching Pawn Stars in my creepy-as-shit hotel room.
I'm totally going to wake up to the twins from The Shining at some point.

Above was my first stop of the day after seeing the space I will be designing.
Jake Melnick's Corner Tap... best hot wings I've ever tasted in my life. 
And the bartender wasn't bad looking either.  I was really surprised he didn't ask me out
after watching me shove sauced up chicken in my face hole for an hour.  
No shame.

Now my day was so all over the place that I'm going to post everything separately.
DEAL WITH IIIIIIIT.  Those two cocktails from dinner are still kickin'.. clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...