Sunday, August 4, 2013

#SUNDAYS



Today was super productive.
My day started in Westchester.. finishing up an Interior Design project 
I have going on.. then I moved on to the Brooklyn Flea with one of my 
sorority sisters that just moved to Williamsburg from Chi Town.  
Then I had drinks with my best girls (Sadah and Olive) at Hotel Delmano.
And now we're ordering pizza, sipping wine and watching Real Housewives.

Perfect day.

I found so many treasures at BK Flea!!
I found a beautiful mid century side table for one of the stores,
the cross body bag of my dreams and a caste bronze crab 
that was an ash tray from the 60's that I will use to house my jewels!

The cross body bag was handmade by Ryan Greer of Flux
and the little crabby is from Hunters and Gatherers NYC. 

The owner of Hunters and Gatherers is a Cancer and 
collects amazing vintage bronze crab decor.  I was in heaven.
Immediately he asked if I was a Cancer... he could see my excitement.
Today... was a good day.


 #bkflea
#sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...