Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My mother loves me...

These little guys were a Valentine's gift from my mom.. she's the sweetest.
Every Monday night I stay at her house and we have a girls night. On Valentine's Day she surprised me with 3 of the thin bangles and then last night she gave me 3 more! I was so excited!  Sorry...I get gitty like a 5 year old girl when I get presents... but I'm not the only one, my brother does too.

I usually don't do bangles, because they don't sit right on my dainty wrists, but these look so gorgeous.. they make me smile.

The thin bangles are the Stella & Dot "Devi" and "Mira" gold plated bangles.  The two wide detailed ones are vintage from Greece.. from my Yia Yia (I love mixing old world pieces with new pieces).  She'd be so happy that I wear her stuff.  
They really look amazing together..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...