Monday, March 7, 2011

Linda Goodman's Love Signs


If you know me well... or know me at all, you have probably seen.. touched.. held.. read.. had your jaw drop, and then in direct result, now own this book (you can tell my copy has been loved).  My dearest friend Heather Ann introduced me to Linda Goodman's Love Signs years ago.. and it seriously changed my life and how I view people and relationships.  Not to mention, it is so dead on it gives you goosebumps.  If you're a horoscope sceptic then you really need to read this book.  What it does is it matches every Sun Sign (zodiac sign) and describes the female to male/male to female relationship.  It not only gets into the nitty gritty of the relationships of people but it also helps you to understand why certain people are the way they are. I love it.  It's helped me to become more patient with people and their personality traits.  Also, I love the weird metaphors she uses throughout the whole book.. they are so funny yet they make so much sense! The absolute best part is reading the intro to each sign combination because she sums up the entire relationship with verses from Peter Pan.  It's absolutely perfect.  I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes that gives me chills every time I read it.  Thank you so much Heath! I love you and miss you so much.

Pale rays of light tiptoed across the water; and by and by there was to be heard a sound, at once the most musical and the most melancholy in the world -- the mermaids calling to the moon.
-Peter Pan

I also highly recommend Star Signs and Sun Signs... same amazing author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...