Monday, April 11, 2011

An Ode to Mary-Kate

You know those days when you wake up... you're in a good mood, and then your day starts and BAM.  You feel defeated.  Well ladies and gents, today is one of those days.  Large long sighs every five minutes... need two coffees before 11... everything I do goes unnoticed or is wrong.. the music in the mall is too goddamn loud and is getting the best of my ADD so I can't focus on writing... kind of a day. 

So what do I do to make myself feel better you may ask?  Well I Google pictures of Mary-Kate Olsen of course! What? You think that's weird and creepy? Well that's ok.. because I don't give a shit. 

Here are a few of my favorite photos that have inspired me over the years...


This look.... makes my heart beat out of my chest.  It's a mixture of everything I love... a little goth.. a little gypsy... and a hint of hipster.  If it were me I would have worn it with my Dr. Marten combat boots.... but that's me.

 So... Friggin... Cool. 




....and this photo shoot from Bazaar is what made me decide that I will one day style an actual magazine (not run by SU) shoot.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...