Monday, May 9, 2011

It's a great day for suit shopping!

So in result from last weeks FAMQ Series I've been getting a lot of positive feedback from the male folk!  So much so that I've acquired a few "male clients"... hehehe that sounds dirty.  

But seriously! Today I will be meeting a young man at the Copley Mall and I will be assisting him in finding a new suit! I'm really excited that A) I get to style someone other than my bf, who's reaction to clothes is the same as when you try and dress your pet up and B) that someone trusts my opinion!

Some suits I have in mind:

H&M Suit
Calm down! There doesn't haaave to be cuffs involved!
 I promise I'll have a "Boston Appropriate" mindset.

Club Monaco
This is from a past season, but Club Monaco has some pretty nice suiting as well... for a decent price. 

I will let you guys know what we find and what's out there for summer and traditional suiting!

Happy Monday!









No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...