Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paperdoll Styling 101: FAMQ VII

FAMQ VII


YOU GUYS DID IT!!!

The last and final post of the Frequently Asked Man Question Series!!!

I'm so proud.  I've been hearing great feed back from guys and girls revamping the boydrobes.  
Makes me all tingly inside..

So I figured for the final post I would show case one of my very own "work in progress"... 
My lovely boyfriend.  A "before me" and a "after I got to him".

BEFORE

(Sorry Erica)
I.... can't... even.  The high and tight fade out... the shoes.. he tried. He did.
This was for my first birthday I celebrated with my amazing boyfriend.. we went to Top of the Hub with all of my friends.. and this was his version of a dressy outfit. I mean there's a lot here.. but what can I say. He's a guy's guy.. not a fashiony girl's guy.  But! I saw potential and with slow moving baby steps we brought his look to this....


AFTER I GOT TO HIM 


Sick nasty! 
Or as MD would say.. "Good-lookin' mothah fu**ah"
Black Suit: $80 from H&M
Shirt, Tie and Shoes: Calvin Klein 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

There's ways to look sharp and not spend a lot! 

This series was suppose to get guys excited about looking good.  Hopefully you see how easy it is to get that "GQ" finish.  Take pride in your appearance... it will pay off!

Oh and.. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMS!!!
(I'm making your sons look like handsome young men they are)

Ok.. so he is so going to break up with me when he sees this...
I need to prepare to be single once again, after this is published.. maybe I should leave my number for one of you guys?..... kidding! KIDDING.

But seriously... if you need help, I'm here! I am a stylist and I am at your disposal.
Just email me at taryn.antoniou@gmail.com or message me on Facebook!

2 comments:

thoughts?..... comments?...