Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Butterflies and beautiful clothes... that's what it's all about!

Can I just say that I love my Australian audience?
I mean I love my United States audience too.. that goes with out saying..
But when I see that people from all over the world view these posts it gives me the tingley winglies!
... a.k.a. BUTTERFLIES IN MY TUMMY!


Like who are you out there in the Philippines... and the UK.. reading this? I want to know you!

Anyways.. today is filled with the pulling of looks and the styling of models.. and I am on the job till 8 tonight.
It's 9:30 am and I am already in need of coffee number two.
Oof!

I'm excited though for this little number to make its debut!


Isn't she heavenly?
Sigh.
The most beautitful of all the trenches in the land.

Good bye dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...