Monday, June 13, 2011

Rain, rain GO AWAY!

So I'm still in my apartment..
I couldn't actually move because the damn weather wouldn't stop be poopy!

But this weekend... was lovely.
My friends are absolutely amazing.
I worked on Saturday.. two of my really good friends met me at the mall
(little did I know... to distract me) and we ate at the MET Bar.

Oh my holy LORD we got the most amazing appetizers! 
Tuna tartare, fresh guacamole and buffalo battered shrimp.
MMMMM!

Then we shopped around and went home.
When I opened the door, Michael and my roommates (mostly my roommates)
had candles everywhere, with twinkle lights and floral! 

I wish my backyard looked like this..

They had invited all of my close friends over for a final H Street Apartment bash.
So sweet.


My Noodle made the best sangria!! 
I guess her secret was to add a little more Brandy than usual.
Which lead to a great time.

I am so lucky to have such great people in my life.

Thanks guys! 

1 comment:

thoughts?..... comments?...