Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cancerian Birthday Celebration II

OK... I'm here.

Today was.... stupid.
I practically fell asleep during a conference call,
I couldn't keep my eyes open!

I felt like someone had sucked the life out of me
through my toes... and when I have days like that..
I get in my car (I'm aware this is illegal),
I take off my shoes and drive with no music on.
I just have to let my head clear .

I got a Starbucks venti iced coffee black
(if you want to ever buy me a coffee that is my order du jour)
Came home and went on a cleaning rampage.. and now
I'm finally getting to my post.



So... this year I have to share my birthday month.
I know.. crazy.
But the entire visual team are Cancers!
With the exception of our manager who is a Pisces
.. but that's basically the same thing.

The only difference between Cancer and Pisces there is that Cancers wear their
emotions on their sleeve (and also on their legs, back, shoulders you name
it.. we're basically dipped in a vat of emotion for the world to see)
and if you add alcohol? Jesus. You're in for a treat.
Pisces? Pisces have the same emotions but they don't let
you in for shit! The most introverted MF's you'll ever meet.
Anyways!


Lesa's Birthday Gift!

So Saturday is the next visual team member's birthday
... and today we took her to Cheesecake Factory.

A {Monkey} Dressed in Silk inspired me to get some
green food in me! So of course I went with the
Avocado Egg Rolls. MMMMM!
.. and I had the Mexican soup to start!


I could seriously eat avocados all day everyday..
To my face.

So I'm sorry for ranting and for posting super late and for
being a crack headed, sleep deprived B today.

Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...