Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dazed and Confused

Today is a little foggy for some reason..
I know what you're thinking and it honestly has
nothing to do with my birthday dinner or anything like that...
even though I ordered a martini with blue cheese stuffed olives and
they gave me straight vodka in a glass.
... I think I'm just over tired.

Anyways..
I wanted to cover Haute Couture week
but my lap top died and I really don't have it in me
to try and get creative on a '93 desk top.

But I do want to seriously thank all of you
who wished me well on my birthday yesterday.
It really meant a lot to me.. and really made
me realize what amazing people I've come in contact with
over the past 26 years.

I received some great gifts and
some beautiful flowers from my boyfriend.
Tonight I get to have dinner with my Dad and bro-ski,
which I am really looking forward to!
Sushi!!

I'll leave you a cool photo I took on Instagram of a cool
gift I got from one of my coworkers yesterday.


Bye guys!
I promise I'll be creative tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...