Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hump Day Man Post: I want to touch you.

One of my most favorite things
that makes my tiny black heart beat right out of my chest
concerning menswear is TEXTURE!

And Fall 11 is full of it!

Bespoken Fall 11 image from Style.com 

From your usual leathers and tweeds and cashmere 
to some more trend worthy focuses like fur!


Band of Outsiders & Ermenegildo Zegna Fall 11 images from Style.com

Love this kid... He poses like I do:
"Don't look at my face.. I'm so moody and artistic."



Balmain Fall 11 images from Style.com

When styling menswear I find the more textures 
amongst a muted color pallet the more I want to get in
on your "pants party."

But for realzies? 
Texture adds depth to an outfit without making it look like
you tried too hard.


By keeping your color pallet more monochromatic, neutral or tonal
you can go crazy with your textures and materials.
Make a girl want to feel you up. You know what I'm sayin'?

2 comments:

thoughts?..... comments?...