Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Best Friend


Today is my Best Friend Erica Nordberg's 
Birthdayyyyy!!!!

From day 1 of working at a place that shall not be named,
we were referred to as The Bobbsey Twins.
Of course it was told to us by an old person so we just
giggled and agreed and had no idea what they were talking about. 

(which now I am offended because I 
looked it up and one of the twins is a boy)

Erica and I were definitely brought together by fate..
that, or a guitar strap.  Either way the stars aligned about 6 years ago
and my life hasn't been the same ever since.

Erica is a Libra which means she is kind, fair and 
optimistic to the point where you want to kick her in the shins
JUST to see how she could turn that into a good thing.

For this special day I am going to present to you,
the public, a photo montage of our friendship starting from the beginning.

Please forgive me E.




































 Thank you Erica for being the most 
amazing and reliable friend.
You are intelligent and more importantly
you are attractive.

May we have many more memories together!
Cheers! ... and by cheers I mean let's get on Skype and
and finish a bottle of wine.

I love you.


 PS... get you hair cut like that again... you looked like a rockstar.

1 comment:

thoughts?..... comments?...