Friday, October 14, 2011

The Rivalry


I'm not embarrassed to say that I still sleep
with a stuffed animal... his name is Buddy Bear.
Now Buddy Bear has a little bit of a back story..
In my head Buddy is gay.. in his mid 40's and 
in the summers he'll occasionally sneak away to P Town 
for a few days... you know.. the norm.
And his butt use to smell like lavender.
(he was an aromatherapy bear in his prime)

Well for some reason my roommate has had a 
rivalry with my cuddly companion and it all started 
with this photo that she took of him.


Yes.. she put him in this scandalous position 
and captured it on film! 

I left him in NY last weekend and received a text message saying 
"I think something happened to Buddy Bear. Oops."
And came home to find this!


So last night I had guests staying at my apartment 
and my loving roommate told me I could stay in her
room while she was away for the week/weekend.
Immediately after she sweetly offered she squinted and said..
"but he's not allowed in my room."

I accepted with a smile and when she left... 
I sent her these.

Doing work.

Stretching.

Just lounging around. 
Um.......... ya know..

And then after I sent those... 
I took these.





What... he got tired.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my god this is hilarious!!! I really laughed out loud.... I love buddy bear! Reminds me of the crazy night at the crazy house when I threw him out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha this is awesome. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

thoughts?..... comments?...