Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blood, sweat, no tears...... yet.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.


(Mark Jensen Family Christmas doesn't exist anymore so this will do)

It's holiday installation time in the world of visual retail!

See, a lot of people think my job is "fun"..
It's fun... until you come home looking like an
angsty goth girl who got a hold of a razor blade.
I literally have slices all up my arms.
It hurts to shower... so that's why I don't.
Kidding!

For the past couple weeks I have been in a basement ripping out 
old Christmas trees out of dusty boxes.  My back is killing me, I'm starting
to feel the seasonal depression kick in and I'm pretty sure I have tetanus.

So just remember.. when you're walking through a store and
you see people decorating a tree.. DON'T  say anything to them.
Don't ask any questions... and for Christ's sake don't complain to them 
that they are rushing the holidays.. unless of course you want a
 broken bulb shoved up your ass.

Just giving you a fair warning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...