Monday, October 31, 2011

It's my favorite holiday!

Halloween is my absolute favorite!!
I have multiple pairs of Halloween socks that I wear throughout the year..
Even during Christmas. My favorite ones are my Queen of Halloween ones.
They're striped. I also have some bad ass Betsey Johnson thigh high ones too.
This weekend I wore them all!... and it was appropriate.
Saaaweeeet!
I know.. I'm a dork.. and 3 years old.

This weekend was great.
I got a Halloween care package my momma.. filled with socks..
and some candy corn slippies with jack o lantern grips!


Then I left for Long Island for some Halloween festivities.
One of my besties from college and I ate candy corn, watched
Nightmare on Elm St. and made our costumes for the big bash on Saturday night.
I think we looked great! She was Poison Ivy from Batman and I was
Patch from 101 Dalmatians.


The greatness of my costume was in the details.
My dog tag had my name, address and rabies vaccination tag.
My handbag was a box of Kanine Krunchies.




YOU CAN BE A CHAMPION TOO IF YOU EAT KANINE KRUNCHIES!



Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...