Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Karma is awesome..

I'm just realizing that literally a month ago..
to this exact date, my little world started cracking around me.
My relationship with my boy friend, who was also my best friend, ended
and I found myself still living in an unfamiliar city with a rent 
that's too high, people that are too busy for you and no job.
Even with all of this going on I feel like I kept it together pretty well.
In shitty times... like really shitty times.. I always manage to pull it together.
Anything else and I'm a basket case. 

But I do believe you get what you give.
Good things come to those with patience and those who stay positive.
Forgive me for going all "The Secret" on your ass but today proved my theory true.
I landed my dream job today and I couldn't feel more..... exhausted. 
And f*cking amazing! Woo!

I'm going to bed.

Taking on another blog and a full time job just might kill me. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so so so unbelievably happy for you!! Don't forget about us normie stylists as you climb that corporate ladder Ms. Manager!

    ReplyDelete

thoughts?..... comments?...