Monday, November 21, 2011

Where I've been for the past week....


This past week has been an absolute whirlwind!
I think I worked something like 80/85 hours? 
No lie.

But it has been amazing and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!
And here's what I helped create at Bergdorf during my overnight shift.
It's basically a tornado of heaven, sprinkled with Christmas and wonder. 
Sigh.

Not only were the concept and materials beautiful
 but the people I got to work with were some of the most creative
 and kind people I've ever met.

I couldn't stop stepping back and looking at this monstrosity 
and just smiling.  It was the most amazing process.
And it all started with a metal frame.  That's it.


There were probably 20 of us working on it,
and then American Christmas was there decorating the 
rest of the first floor and it seemed like there were hundreds of us.
It reminded me of when the elves meet at Santa's sleigh 
in the Polar Express book.  It was so cool.








No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...