Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm back.. but was never out of action.



Five states and eight hotel rooms later, I'm back.
With still more traveling to come of course.
But at this second.. I'm on my train home to New York City
from my third trip back to Boston this month. 

I really have no idea what my body is running on at this point.
Adrenaline, Ethos water and iced green tea lemonades.. unsweetened.

But these travels have been great!
I've watched a friend get married, partied with my bests,
vacationed in ME with my mom, celebrated 27 years on this earth,
opened two stores on oposite sides of the country, swam in Lake George
to celebrate my close friend's last month of being a single lady,
and finally met one of my greatest friend's beautiful baby boy!
It's been fun.. it's been real.. and there are lots of photos.
... and I'd like to share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...