Monday, July 22, 2013

J & B


Saturday was Justine and Bryan's engagement party. 
It took place at the Dujardin household on the water in Long Island.

Gorgeous. 


This party was just beautifully put together. 
Every "t" was crossed and every "i" was dotted.  My girl doesn't miss a beat!
I'm telling you... my friends and I could rule the world.  Hands down.

Now I only caught the pre-party on the digi cam.  The actual party started 
with fairy berries at midnight and ended with a dance party with a 5 year old 
who was up waaaay past her bed time at 4am. 

It was a classic Dujardin party all in all.

I am so happy for these two.
The lovely bride-to-be took care of all the decor.  She also made
the 5 tier cake that showcases all of the memories her and her fantastic
fiance have shared together.  I mean the girl is crazy talented.
Bryan..... you got a good one. 


#bj

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...