Thursday, August 22, 2013

Twinkle lights, a lavender candle and Stevie Nicks.


I'm currently sitting on my floor, my heart a little heavy,
 editing photos by candlelight and listening to some Stevie.
I'm feeling a little nostalgic and missing my first friends and
soulmates from Syracuse.  Every summer since we met this little
internal alarm would go off and we would all contact each other
at the same time and we knew it was time to get together.  

These photos are from my favorite visit with 
them at my friend Mallory Sophronia's sister's farm.  
We had this beautiful mansion all to ourselves and every day
we drank and played with oversized dogs and ran around the beaches 
and woods of Maine.  I miss Maine so much.  Especially when
summer is ending and fall is about to begin. 


These girls will have my heart forever.

#tbt

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...