Sunday, September 15, 2013

SUNDAYS i n w i l l i a m s b u r g


This weekend was full of local adventures.
My friend Angelina and I haven't stopped eating (and drinking)
and taking pictures of our henna tattoos all weekend.
We discovered some great vintage stores, restaurants and 
this really sweet artist's workshop and boutique called
Perry Gargano.  It was my version of heaven in there.

Yesterday we stayed on Grand Street all day and all night
and today we worked our way over to Lorimer... to eat some more.
Best pizza ever... Forcella.. truffle oil and pesto pizza for days!
Next to the restaurant was a really great Danish Modern vintage
furniture store called Open Air Modern.  I will definitely be
heading back soon for some new store furniture shopping!

This week I have a lot of "me time" scheduled, so I think it's
appropriate... and in my best interest.. to squeeze in some
healthy eating and exercise.  But I'm not promising anything.

Another eventful and relaxing Sunday!
Now back to editing photos and watching old Office dvds.

#sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...