Sunday, December 8, 2013

S U N D A Y S : brunching out of the box


Well it was actually brinner... 
When we finished eating it was dark out.
Cafe Magador.  Best brunch ever.  It was fresh and light and delish.
The Bloody Marys weren't anything to write home about but damn.
That food was goooood.  Moroccan and Mediterranean food with 
some poached eggs iiin my belly.  I got the Middle Eastern Eggs which 
was tabouli, hummus, arabic salad poached eggs, zahatar pita and labne.
Some espresso and baklava to finish! I was seriously in heaven. 
I live amongst some pretty amazing places to eat and drink 
and I am still exploring my neighborhood. 

Now I'm just getting ready for my week with some down time
watching Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel.
Love it so much!

#williamsburg
#sundays


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...