Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Sunday in the life of a paperdoll...



I started my difficult day at 10:00am... Mr. MD's truck got towed, so after making the treacherous drive to Dorchester so he could be reunited with his baby girl, my best and I grabbed brunch, and started our day off right with a Bloody Mary.. mmm.  Then we did a little shopping. Life is so hard.  Before grabbing a coffee at American Provisions we took a little tour of a beautiful 3 floor, 8 bedroom, Victorian house on I Street, that I would love to live in.. but somehow even 3 closets in the master bedroom doesn't seem to be enough for my wardrobe? One day, I will have a walk-in closet the size of my current bedroom (150 sq ft?).  I think that's the number one aspiration I have right now.. again, life is so hard.

Breakfast at Tiffany's

We then ended our exhausting day with Breakfast at Tiffany's... Now onto The Oscars! I'm excited to see Ms. Anne Hathaway!!


A little Oscar snack before bed.. cherry tomatoes and mozzarella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...