Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Best Day Ever.



I am completely wiped out... even though it was a pretty easy day.  Today I met my menswear style icon, Nick Wooster, and he was everything I hoped he would be.  He is respectful, super chill, funny as all hell and a real human being?  Unlike a lot of people in the fashion industry.  Today went great.. I think we all felt a little burnt out by the end of the day, but other than that it was a really great experience.  It's really comforting to know that I am not that different from the person that I respect so much.  I learned a lot from him... a lot... but as far as thought processes and taste goes.. I felt pretty confident that my head is where it should be.  It was great.  I can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow!  I have noooo idea what to wear.  Life is so hard.  Sigh.


I treated myself to a "Best Day Ever" Cake Pop from S*Bucks. 
Rocky Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...