Friday, March 11, 2011

Boho Broads and Bro's


I'm sitting in BMW Gallery.. happy as a clam! I just got to hang out with my pops who I sadly never get to see as often as I would like. He just went to run errands, so I get to chill out in the cafe.. surrounded by beautiful cars that I will one day own, with my wi-fi, my Lemon Ginger tea and a Keurig to refill my cup! (and yes... I am still wearing my SU Otto T-shirt.. never want to take it off!)

So I was just reading through my emails and the lovely and talented Lisa Richov shot me one, letting me know that the photos she took at the Neiman Marcus Natick Boho Bazaar are up and running on bostonmagazine.com.  Please take a look at how lovely the event and the styling turned out (if I do say so myself)!  The fashion looked amazing on the models, as always, and Genevieve, Lauren and Rich were a pleasure to work with! Check it out and please share any comments or questions! I'd love to hear from you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...