Thursday, March 17, 2011

Color Me Green Part II



This was a treat from American Provisions that I bought Ash as a thank you for picking me up for dinner... and of course I forgot to give it to her......... next time?



I just came back from the most amazing dinner with one of my most amazing friends from childhood.  We celebrated restaurant week and St. Patty's Day at Anthony's Pier 4.  We drank wine, ate seafood, Fillet Mignon, and some tasty desserts! I'm so full and I miss her already.  I always have the best conversations with Ash-poo.  We always manage to pick up right where we left off.  I wish we were back in middle school and high school having one our swing set therapy sessions.. when life was less complicated.  We use to spend hours on the phone, not saying a single word, but laughing so hard we couldn't breathe.  I'm pretty sure we were just so overtired that we were delirious, but still.. we had fun with it.   

It's too bad I couldn't say the same about my experience coming home since I now have to take care of my 3 year old boyfriend and his best friend.  They have been drinking whiskey since noon and both "lost their lunch" (MD lost his in a cup.. next to my bed) and then passed out (DS passed out in a lounge chair in the back yard).  Now they're both discussing My Fair Wedding with David Tutera, trying not to piss me off even more so than I already am.  When someone has to tell you to "please throw your throw up cup away" you know your holiday went slightly awry.  Fun fun fuuuun! Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm totally the only sober human in Southie... beside my Grandmother.  This weekend will be pay back!

1 comment:

  1. Adam cried watching My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. Damn Dangelo boys....

    ReplyDelete

thoughts?..... comments?...