Thursday, April 28, 2011

Channeling Iris Apfel


 So my boyfriend is leaving me for the weekend which means I raid his closet? Yup!

Again.. I like dressing a little scandalous and then covering it all up with a menswear piece.. In this case it was my actual boyfriend's flannel.

Who was I yelling at? What a B.

I love a great top knot with a pair of outrageous earrings.. here I have my Free People ikat tassel earrings that I bought on a whim one day.. and I'm so glad I did.

And what makes me Iris? Well my layered jewels and my coke bottle Chanelos!
Of course!




She looks so much like my Yia Yia it's uncanny.

She is friggin radical. 
Rad.

I hope to be an "Iris" one day.  I think I'm on the right path!  I already have the Interior design degree... and the fashion icon thing with come with time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...