Monday, April 18, 2011

Greasy Hair and Hooker Lips and Done.

I was having a crappy morning so I decided that I need a nice shade of "Whore" on my lips.   Then had a photo shoot with my co-worker/blog buddy.  I call this "Glamour Shots by Coleen".

Lipstick by Dior
#475   &   #786


We have a secret photo shoot spot.. pretty sick huh? 

Photo shoot! Photo shoot! Photo shoot at lunch!


I'm wearing a complete look from F21... I call it... "The Lazy Slut" 

What! That's what I do! If I don't pick out an outfit the night before I usually wake up and put on something that's either tight, short or just plain inappropriate... with a shade of lipstick not suitable for 8am.  If I don't I feel unattractive and frumpy... which in direct relation, makes me feel tired.  What.. it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...