Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beehive for Brunch

I thought I was the fashionista.. but Mackenzie had me beat!
First off what I absolutely LOOOOVE about this look, besides the navy blue blazer, 
is the way she mixed poppy red with fluorescent pink.

LOVE.


My all time favorite color combo: Hot Pink and Cherry Red

Second is the fact that she took a plain jane American Apparel grey clutch and painted it to create color blocking! 
Ugh! Why didn't I think of that!
Acrylic paint and leather.. who'da thunk!


For the second day of Mackenzie's stay in Boston we started our day with brunch at my favorite place... 
The Beehive in the South End.







I love everything about The Beehive..
The food, the ambiance, the live music...
The Bloody Marys.



Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...