Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A slow moving day...

Today is a slow moving day.
I feel like garbage.
I played a little too hard last night..
I think my boyfriend needs to put me on a leash..
Not in a sexual way.
Get your mind out of the gutter!

Thank god for Tumblr though!
It has been really lifting my spirits lately.
I just love the fact that you can type in the word fashion and the most crazy beautiful imagery comes up.
Like this...




She's got love in her eyes, and flowers in her hair..

Those were just a few from my page that I absolutely love.

Today I stumbled upon these great pieces.
I just love witty fashion....






I also love multi functional fashion 
like this ring clutch by Alexander McQueen!



So ya.. It's a Tumblr kind of a day..
That is all that my brain can handle at the moment.

And just so you guys know...
When I move home, my life is getting a revamp.
And so is the blog.
 I think I need a new look....
.. and I know exactly what I'm going to do..
I'm excited.

Oh and matte red lipstick..
makes your walk-of-shame-chic look,
look purposeful..
Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?..... comments?...