Monday, June 27, 2011

A taste of the rainbow..

If I had to summarize this past weekend in one photo
it would be this one..

A blurred whirl of glitz.. glam.. and a whole lot of color!

Yep! It was a bachelorette party
weekend!

...which was filled with drag queens, penis straws
and unnatural hair color.

All in all... a freakin' rad time!

We were instant celebrities when we took our first
step onto P-Town soil.. complete with people
taking pictures of us holding their babies..
People taking video.. 
People cheering.
Amazing.

I think my favorite comment of the night was,
"They even look like ladies".
Thank you.. I'm really happy that you think I 
can hide a bulge with such taste!




We enjoyed an amazing show with Miss Richfield..
She was a doll!
So funny! I hiiiiiighly recommend seeing her!


The night was pretty flawless...

A drag show, two bars and an underwear party later we
gobbled down some burgers late night and hopped
on the bus...

And 3......


...2...


1.

Night night!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your blog's face lift! It was gorgeous before, but your vision came out perfectly! And i'm so happy to see that awesome wig got more than one use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this looks AMAZING! nice job, my love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayayay!! I love the new layout too!!!

    ReplyDelete

thoughts?..... comments?...